Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Where does Michael rank Kobe? Top 10?

Speaking to USA Today about the new NBA2K11 videogame that features his likeness, Charlotte Bobcats owner Michael Jordan was asked where he would rank Laker Kobe Bryant among the all-time greats.

Jordan said Bryant, one of the two best players on the planet right now along with the Miami Heat's LeBron James, belongs among the top 10, among a certain position.

"I think he is always going to be within the conversations of some of the greatest players who've played by the time he is finished," Jordan told USA Today. "Where does he rank among those, if you are talking about positions? If you are talking about guards, I would say he has got to be in the Top 10."

Jordan also talked about how today's NBA differs from when he played.

"It's less physical and the rules have changed, obviously," he said. "Based on these rules, if I had to play with my style of play, I'm pretty sure I would have fouled out or I would have been at the free throw line pretty often and I could have scored 100 points."

Jordan said he's played the new NBA 2K11 videogame, which I think is one of the best ever (click here for review)

He said his kids are better than him at it.

Me, too, Michael.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess he doesn't realize no player in the history of the game got more calls than his whining ass.

Jason said...

Wow, Anon. Bitter much?

Anonymous said...

Some will die with an ABCer's thought process, hope that guy got punked by Jordan for those 2 decades and lost a ton of money , HAHAHAHA........

Anonymous said...

Not bitter. Just stating the truth, Jay, that:
A. Jordan received an incredible number of calls.
B. He whined like a little girl if someone breathed on him.